viernes, 2 de agosto de 2013

My First Anal Fuck (VERSIÓN INGLES)

My First Anal Fuck
Part 2
(CLICK HERE FOR PART 1)
As I sat opposite to Amanda, still a bit stunned at the question she had asked me, Her smile had gotten naughtier and her cheeks had started to flush. Her mind must have been echoing constantly “omg I cant believed I just asked that"
I said:
"Your ass?…have you done it before?"
She was still a bit embarrassed having asked me to fuck her tight little ass in the heat of her post orgasmic moment.She eventually responded:
"No, But I saw…."
She was a bit hesitant to answer, but her hornyness was catching up to her again and she confided in me and said:
"You have to promise to speak a word about this to Natalie and Bridgette"
These were the girls she had gone to the Caribbean with. I said:
"Sure, you can trust me"
She smiled devilishly again, God! I miss that smile of hers. She said:
"Fuck…just thinking about it is turning me on again"
I was getting aroused and desperate as well and said:
"What?? what was it?"
She began to narrate:
"While we had docked in Jamaica, we were at this beach party. There were loads of local Rastafarian there. Huge guys, all ripped and shredded. Natalie couldn’t control herself and decided to take one them with her to our hotel room. I was a bit upset over my breakup with Christian and I had decided to take a long walk along the coastline. It was really dark and I was alone and didn’t feel safe, so I decided to head back thinking Natalie would have been done fucking her beach buddy. As I reached our beach cottage, the lights were still on and I could hear loud wild moans. They were still at it. I was really tempted to peep through the window. My conscious wasnt allowing me but…I had to see. I quietly got up the porch and snuck my way up to the window and.."
She stopped. Her heart was beating fast. I asked
"And?"
She resumed:
"I saw her on her knees bent over on the bed…ass up…taking a huge cock in her asshole. She was being pounded by that guy. It was unbelievable. Such a tight hole taking in something that big. And what amazed me was she wasn’t in pain. I mean she might have been but seemed to be enjoying it. I knew she liked anal play and sometimes told me she liked taking it up her ass….but his cock was humongous. She was so wet. She was shaing with pleasure and was cumming uncontrollably.
the thought of anal did cross my mind a couple of times but seeing her take it hard and rough, being dominated by a big guy, being handled like a filthy little slut…just turned me on so much. I stood out watching them as my pussy throbbed. I began to rub myself…I wanted to be in Natalie’s place…dominated…treated like a slut…submitted and ass fucked mercilessly.
A bunch of drunk tourists were not far away and they interrupted my playtime. But Natalie didn’t stop. She begged for more and I am sure she got it.
I had to elope but the next day we had to leave. She couldn’t walk straight. I felt bad for her and when I asked her what happened. She told me she had the best time of her life. She was glad she took this step and explored her sexuality. She had finally crossed all the limits and taken the largest cock he had ever taken in her ass. It was hurting and her body was soar but the guy knew what he was doing and she was now an anal addict.
We haven’t spoken about it since and I think she is going to be dumping Steve soon. She keeps telling me she wants to get fucked silly like in Jamaica and Steve is just oblivious to her needs and well…cant seem to “satisfy" her"
At that point like any normal guy I felt my dick shrink up as I was trying to imagine how big the guy must have been. But I shrugged the thought away and returned my attention towards Amanda.
Our food was cold. I was still wondering if her pussy was wet. She hadn’t taken out her hand. I had to act fast. I was precumming like crazy. I asked her:
"You still wet?"
She blushed a bit and said:
"After remembering what I had seen, yes…I can feel my thong absorb my juices."
She then rolled her eyes and gently moaned:
"fuck!"
I knew she wanted me to take her away and fuck her silly. I was a bit stunned, intensely turned on and too dumfounded to speak anything. She gently bit her lower lip and gazed at me again with those sexy hypnotic blue eyes.
I extended my hand over to hers on the table and held it firmly and said:
"Give me your body for one day, and I will show you what you are missing out not being with me."
She immediately asked:
"Just one day?"
and smiled. Then suddenly feeling completely empowered by lust she asked me something which I will never forget. She asked me:
"What would you do to me?"
In a heart beat I told her:
"I will make you addicted to my passion for your body, I will make you my whore and will make you beg me for more. I will deprive your body of every bit of energy and make you cum past your strength to produce anymore. I will leave you breathless, limp and mentally numbed….You will be my slut weather you wish it or not…this is my fantasy and I will show you more than you can imagine from what I have just said"
Her lips quivered and her eyes projected her state of her mind. She gently moaned in a muffled voice:
"Fuck…take me…right now…i cant take it"."
I got up, scooped the back of her head in my palm and pulled her closer to me and kissed her. I slipped my tongue in her mouth, closed my eyes as did she and locked my lips with her. The whole world stopped for us. This primal lust infused bond was inseparable and growing stronger my the minute. We didn’t give a fuck where we were. Feeling her soft tongue roll over mine, her hands roamed my arms and back. I forced her out of her chair which caused some disturbance. People must have noticed….but again…eyes shut, world shunned and senses engaged in full throttle…we carried on. I sucked her breath out of her lungs…We finally separated our lips. She said:
"My room…now!"
I threw the money on the table not caring for the change, gripped her hand and rushed out of the restaurant.
Her dorm was about 10 minutes away and those 10 minutes were the longest ones in my life. fingers locked in each others hands we hurried past the oblivious crowd. She kept giggling behind me as I smiled devilishly. My cock had thickened. It kept hitting my thigh as we brisk walked.
I turned back to look at her and said:
"Wish you had made it a dinner…I would have fucked you right here in the quad"
She giggled and said:
"Fucking my ass in public…now you’re gonna make me cum again"
This was the 3rd time she had mentioned it. She really wanted it in her ass.
As we entered her residence and walked through the lobby and into the elevator I looked at her once again…as did she to me…my heart was beating stronger than before. I really liked this girl…borderline loved her….my feelings for her were mixed up with sexually charged ones. I had never done anal before…..I wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out. I had said some pretty big words back there, I was nervous as fuck about if I could live up to her expectations or not. My head was being flooded by a tsunami or weird doubtful thoughts. I wanted to share more than just a sexual moment with her. Call me old fashioned….but I liked the girl and if you truly care about someone you do put them and your feelings for them before sex.
It was Just the two of us in the elevator. The bell was about to ring as the floors counted up to the right one and I was about to make the stupidest mistake of my life by asking us to wait and take it slow. I was going to ask her out and take the “honorable" route and date her so that we wouldn’t regret this decision. As I said those 10 minutes were the longest ones in my life…long enough to get me confused, mixed up and doubt my decision.
"Ding!"
the elevator bell rang. I was about to open my mouth and crush the moment,
"Amanda…."
She leaped across jumping on me…clutching her legs around my waist, locking her lips with mine and running her sexy slender fingers across my hair. The 1960’s something elevator shook from the impact of my back hitting the wooden walls. As we engaged in a fiery passionate kissing session, nearly stealing each others breaths, I wrapped my arms around her and carried her towards her room. I think some girls passed by snickering and whispering. I could only hear them. I didn’t care. We didn’t care. It was just her and I. That’s all that mattered.
Somehow we managed to push past the heavy dorm room door. Still busy kissing each other, I felt as if the earth beneath me was sinking. I detached my lips from hers as I kicked the door shut. The Lilac Scented room and the light blue and violet color scheme of her room did instill a sense of familiarity but not strong enough to convince me of this reality.
I looked right at her as her sapphire like eyes were locked on to me…and said:
"Slap me"
She was surprised:
"what?"
I remained firm and said:
"Slap me"
She effortlessly tapped my cheek
"Harder!"
I said
She grinned evilly and slapped me harder. It stung.
"Now bite my lips"
She didn’t hesitate and sunk her teeth in my lower lip nearly breaking into the flesh. It hurt enough to make my skin rise. Her eyes were lit up. She hadn’t anticipated such a behavior.
"I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t dreaming"
I carried her to her bed and thew her on it. She playfully yelped and giggled. I got on top of her as we exchanged lustful stares and said:
"You will remember this day for the est of your life"
in my head i went "…I hope"
I bent over her kissing her again. I slipped my fingers under her shirt and slowly removed it revealing her lacy pink bra and a tight and toned stomach. Fuck…this girl had a body on her.
After removing her bra and tossing it away…for the first time saw her luscious breasts. Nice and round, handful with cute pink nipples. I pinned her down as our tongues engaged in a fierce battle. I moved down on her kissing her chin, her neck, moving down lower. Grabbing her soft breasts, staring in her eyes, I flicked her nipples with my tongue, slowly sucking on them, nibbling them…making them harder.


She moaned gently. I was dying to hear that from her….it was still unbelievable.
I licked my way across her body, from her nipples to her tight stomach to her belly button leaving a warm wet trail.


She anxiously looked at me. I took out my tongue and began to gently tongue fuck her belly button as my one hand slipped under her skirt and into her wet thong.
My fingers could feel her sweet smooth plush…she must have shaven recently. Her pussy was as smooth as silk.


I said:
"Looks like someone was anticipating this moment"
I winked and grinned naughtily.
As I resumed probing her naval, she replied:
"I could say the same"
I pushed my fingers in deeper.


God I can still clearly remember…her pussy was so fucking war,. I would feel the heat up to my wrist. So smooth, slippery and wet. She rolled her eyes back and dipped her head backwards letting out a sigh of passion. Her fingers were tugging and squeezing her nipples. I said:
"Amanda…"
I moved my fingers inside her…trying to spread them…she was tight as fuck….I slowly began to remove my fingers as she tried to focus on me.
"I have spent days and nights….thinking about you…thinking about how I would please you….now that this moment has come…now that you are witnessing my fantasy for real…"
I pulled out my soaked fingers showing them to her…bringing it closer to my nose…
"you will see how much i have wanted this…this nectar of yours"
I sensually and seductively began to run my tongue around my fingers savoring her taste…her wet juices lit up my senses. I sucked on my fingers thoroughly…not able to get enough of her nectar. She moaned very softly as she gazed at me in astonishment.
"I never imagined you like this"
She said excited as she saw me fulfilling my desires.
"This is just the beginning"
I slowly tore apart her skirt and bent down near her groin. I gripped her thong’s lace with my teeth, lifting her legs up i slowly peeled it off from her body.

 Smelling her wetness on the thong just drove me nuts. I threw the moist underwear away and right after I grabbed her legs and violently pulled her towards me. As her body dragged across the bed she pulled the sheets with her. Her smooth toned sexy legs were under my possession. I growled lowly gritting my teeth saying:
"Give me your pussy"
and i just dove straight between her legs which were resting on my shoulders. Her body was a bit lifted above the bed and her weight rested on her upper back as she saw me furiously and sincerely consumer her pussy with my mouth.

I slipped in my tongue in her cunt. moving it round and about, lapping up her juices, rubbing my teeth against her clit, breathing heavily, frantically munching my way deeper and deeper in her hot throbbing orifice. I was absolutely determined to shake up her body, rock her world and make her mine.
It is kind of hard to describe the drive that pushes a man to the limits of insanity when he gets what he has desired for so long, especially if she is his dream girl. She was mine now, my little blonde beauty, my would be anal whore.
She moaned and groaned loudly as she submitted herself to me and my strength, wriggling around on the sheets, biting her lips, breathing hard Playing with her nipples.

She tried reaching for her pussy, but i gave her the ‘leave your pussy alone stare’. She continued admiring her hungry muncher, seeing years and months of suppressed feelings being released on her cunt.

She moaned loudly “Fuck…god….eat that fucking pussy…oh fuck!"
I continued my tongues assault on her cunt. Her pussy was overflowing with wetness. I kept sucking in and swallowng her juices…I couldnt get enough. I wanted my blonde princess to cum…i wanted her to remember this forever…I then gently slapped her clit…Her entire body shook violently as she cried with pleasure:
"Fuck!!!"
I grinned while eating her and did it again….
"Oh fuck…fuck me!"
She yelled again. I began to rub her pussy furiously. Harder and faster. I was fully focused on her. Between my munching and breathing I managed to command her:
"Cum for me…mmm…cum hard my little slut….I need your cum…."
I pulled her closer to me sinking my tongue in deeper. I began to hum in her.
"Oh god!"
She exclaimed as she rolled back her eyes and and as her body went in an orgasmic seizure. Her entire skin rose up.
"I’m…cumming….god!"
She announced the secretion of her cum….my reward…But I wasn’t done yet. Her skin had begun to perspire. Her braided blonde hair were carelessly spread across the bed…If you were only there to see what i had seen.
"Fuck…..fuck!!! that was fucking amazing…"
I parted my lips with hers and said:
"Ha! you think I’m done with you?"
I pulled her up all the way getting up and making her sit on my shoulders. All those months of working out at the gym were paying off. I wanted to show her that my muscles knew no boundary when it came to pleasuring her. As she sat on my shoulder she giggled loudly unable to believe the position she was being eaten out in. I carried her to the wall and thrust her back against it which made her say:
"Fuck…god!"
As she was pinned against the wall…sitting on my shoulders…I gripped her clit with my lips and began to suck on it. Her body was shivering. She had her fingers running through my hair. She gripped it tightly and began to pull on it, riding my lips and mouth as she felt shocks after hocks hitting her. I inserted my fingers in her wet cum filled pussy and began to finger it…making her moan louder and deeper. I looked up at her…my blonde succubus, my angelic slut…letting her demon control her form and senses.
I had made her listen to this one song…the shortest distance between two points…by The Glitch Mob. That was her favorite song and I considered it to be unofficially our song. I sucked on her clit harder and while maintaining eye contact wit her I began to hum the song. She opened her eyes and looked down at me…easing her grip on my hair. Her eyes had begun to water a bit. She had gotten too emotional…and he gently held my face between her soft pink hands and kept staring at me. I can confidently say that was the first time is saw…"love" in her eyes for me. I kept humming the song for her and soon her breaths got heavy again…she was about to cum and i pulled out my fingers and slowly pushed one in her tight ass…..
"Fuck!!!!"
She screamed as she her cunt exploded in my mouth with a gush of juices and cum.

I had managed to make her lungs run dry…she was breathing frantically…her mind had been fucked…I wanted to eat her more…i was still craving her cum and juices…as i looked up at my sexy tired sleepy blonde…sucking out her cum dry…she looked back at me and said…
"Fuck me….please….now I need you in my ass"
I carried her with me and gently laid her glistening body on the bed. I began to take off my pants and got undressed. My cock…now rock hard flung out with full force. I was glad she had seen my cock before during that unfortunate event so there wasn’t any pressure….her eyes greedily gaze at my cock’s shimmering precum covered fat pink head.
I asked her:
"Where is the lube?"
She got on her fours, spread her pussy and said…
"There is plenty of it in here baby"
I climbed the bed on my knees and gripped my hard throbbing cock and began to tease her pink plush by swiping all the juices off her lips.

she moaned sensually:
"mmmm"
I pushed in my cock and for the first time I felt alive. Her tight cunt instantly sucked in my cock..I felt her wetness coat and cover my shaft and head. She turned back and said:
"I hope that’s all the lube you need"
and grinned naughtily. I wanted to fuck her pussy so badly. I asked her:
"Fuck I didn’t bring a condom"
She backed her warm pussy more into me said:
"All the more reason for you to fuck my ass"
I pulled out my cock..spanked her round tight firm ass. She moaned:
"fuck! harder!"
I spanked her ass again. She bent down and spread her cheeks for me. I lined my cock with her tight hole. I was really nervous…more than her…I didn’t want to hurt her…yet.
She turned back again and said:
"Take me…make me your anal slut…take my ass and make this the most memorable moment of our lives"
I took in a deep breath and pushed my pussy juice covered cock through her incredibly tight ass.
To be continued…
As I sat opposite to Amanda, still a bit stunned at the question she had asked me, Her smile had gotten naughtier and her cheeks had started to flush. Her mind must have been echoing constantly “omg I cant believed I just asked that"
I said:
"Your ass?…have you done it before?"
She was still a bit embarrassed having asked me to fuck her tight little ass in the heat of her post orgasmic moment.She eventually responded:
"No, But I saw…."
She was a bit hesitant to answer, but her hornyness was catching up to her again and she confided in me and said:
"You have to promise to speak a word about this to Natalie and Bridgette"
These were the girls she had gone to the Caribbean with. I said:
"Sure, you can trust me"
She smiled devilishly again, God! I miss that smile of hers. She said:
"Fuck…just thinking about it is turning me on again"
I was getting aroused and desperate as well and said:
"What?? what was it?"
She began to narrate:
"While we had docked in Jamaica, we were at this beach party. There were loads of local Rastafarian there. Huge guys, all ripped and shredded. Natalie couldn’t control herself and decided to take one them with her to our hotel room. I was a bit upset over my breakup with Christian and I had decided to take a long walk along the coastline. It was really dark and I was alone and didn’t feel safe, so I decided to head back thinking Natalie would have been done fucking her beach buddy. As I reached our beach cottage, the lights were still on and I could hear loud wild moans. They were still at it. I was really tempted to peep through the window. My conscious wasnt allowing me but…I had to see.
I quietly got up the porch and snuck my way up to the window and.."
She stopped. Her heart was beating fast. I asked
"And?"
She resumed:
"I saw her on her knees bent over on the bed…ass up…taking a huge cock in her asshole. She was being pounded by that guy. It was unbelievable. Such a tight hole taking in something that big. And what amazed me was she wasn’t in pain. I mean she might have been but seemed to be enjoying it. I knew she liked anal play and sometimes told me she liked taking it up her ass….but his cock was humongous. She was so wet. She was shaing with pleasure and was cumming uncontrollably.
the thought of anal did cross my mind a couple of times but seeing her take it hard and rough, being dominated by a big guy, being handled like a filthy little slut…just turned me on so much. I stood out watching them as my pussy throbbed. I began to rub myself…I wanted to be in Natalie’s place…dominated…treated like a slut…submitted and ass fucked mercilessly.
A bunch of drunk tourists were not far away and they interrupted my playtime. But Natalie didn’t stop. She begged for more and I am sure she got it.
I had to elope but the next day we had to leave. She couldn’t walk straight. I felt bad for her and when I asked her what happened. She told me she had the best time of her life. She was glad she took this step and explored her sexuality. She had finally crossed all the limits and taken the largest cock he had ever taken in her ass. It was hurting and her body was soar but the guy knew what he was doing and she was now an anal addict.
We haven’t spoken about it since and I think she is going to be dumping Steve soon. She keeps telling me she wants to get fucked silly like in Jamaica and Steve is just oblivious to her needs and well…cant seem to “satisfy" her"
At that point like any normal guy I felt my dick shrink up as I was trying to imagine how big the guy must have been. But I shrugged the thought away and returned my attention towards Amanda.
Our food was cold. I was still wondering if her pussy was wet. She hadn’t taken out her hand. I had to act fast. I was precumming like crazy. I asked her:
"You still wet?"
She blushed a bit and said:
"After remembering what I had seen, yes…I can feel my thong absorb my juices."
She then rolled her eyes and gently moaned:
"fuck!"
I knew she wanted me to take her away and fuck her silly. I was a bit stunned, intensely turned on and too dumfounded to speak anything. She gently bit her lower lip and gazed at me again with those sexy hypnotic blue eyes.
I extended my hand over to hers on the table and held it firmly and said:
"Give me your body for one day, and I will show you what you are missing out not being with me."
She immediately asked:
"Just one day?"
and smiled. Then suddenly feeling completely empowered by lust she asked me something which I will never forget. She asked me:
"What would you do to me?"
In a heart beat I told her:
"I will make you addicted to my passion for your body, I will make you my whore and will make you beg me for more. I will deprive your body of every bit of energy and make you cum past your strength to produce anymore. I will leave you breathless, limp and mentally numbed….You will be my slut weather you wish it or not…this is my fantasy and I will show you more than you can imagine from what I have just said"
Her lips quivered and her eyes projected her state of her mind. She gently moaned in a muffled voice:
"Fuck…take me…right now…i cant take it"."
I got up, scooped the back of her head in my palm and pulled her closer to me and kissed her. I slipped my tongue in her mouth, closed my eyes as did she and locked my lips with her. The whole world stopped for us. This primal lust infused bond was inseparable and growing stronger my the minute. We didn’t give a fuck where we were. Feeling her soft tongue roll over mine, her hands roamed my arms and back. I forced her out of her chair which caused some disturbance. People must have noticed….but again…eyes shut, world shunned and senses engaged in full throttle…we carried on. I sucked her breath out of her lungs…We finally separated our lips. She said:
"My room…now!"
I threw the money on the table not caring for the change, gripped her hand and rushed out of the restaurant.
Her dorm was about 10 minutes away and those 10 minutes were the longest ones in my life. fingers locked in each others hands we hurried past the oblivious crowd. She kept giggling behind me as I smiled devilishly. My cock had thickened. It kept hitting my thigh as we brisk walked.
I turned back to look at her and said:
"Wish you had made it a dinner…I would have fucked you right here in the quad"
She giggled and said:
"Fucking my ass in public…now you’re gonna make me cum again"
This was the 3rd time she had mentioned it. She really wanted it in her ass.
As we entered her residence and walked through the lobby and into the elevator I looked at her once again…as did she to me…my heart was beating stronger than before. I really liked this girl…borderline loved her….my feelings for her were mixed up with sexually charged ones. I had never done anal before…..I wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out. I had said some pretty big words back there, I was nervous as fuck about if I could live up to her expectations or not. My head was being flooded by a tsunami or weird doubtful thoughts. I wanted to share more than just a sexual moment with her. Call me old fashioned….but I liked the girl and if you truly care about someone you do put them and your feelings for them before sex.
It was Just the two of us in the elevator. The bell was about to ring as the floors counted up to the right one and I was about to make the stupidest mistake of my life by asking us to wait and take it slow. I was going to ask her out and take the “honorable" route and date her so that we wouldn’t regret this decision. As I said those 10 minutes were the longest ones in my life…long enough to get me confused, mixed up and doubt my decision.
"Ding!"
the elevator bell rang. I was about to open my mouth and crush the moment,
"Amanda…."
She leaped across jumping on me…clutching her legs around my waist, locking her lips with mine and running her sexy slender fingers across my hair. The 1960’s something elevator shook from the impact of my back hitting the wooden walls. As we engaged in a fiery passionate kissing session, nearly stealing each others breaths, I wrapped my arms around her and carried her towards her room. I think some girls passed by snickering and whispering. I could only hear them. I didn’t care. We didn’t care. It was just her and I. That’s all that mattered.
Somehow we managed to push past the heavy dorm room door. Still busy kissing each other, I felt as if the earth beneath me was sinking. I detached my lips from hers as I kicked the door shut. The Lilac Scented room and the light blue and violet color scheme of her room did instill a sense of familiarity but not strong enough to convince me of this reality.
I looked right at her as her sapphire like eyes were locked on to me…and said:
"Slap me"
She was surprised:
"what?"
I remained firm and said:
"Slap me"
She effortlessly tapped my cheek
"Harder!"
I said
She grinned evilly and slapped me harder. It stung.
"Now bite my lips"
She didn’t hesitate and sunk her teeth in my lower lip nearly breaking into the flesh. It hurt enough to make my skin rise. Her eyes were lit up. She hadn’t anticipated such a behavior.
"I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t dreaming"
I carried her to her bed and thew her on it. She playfully yelped and giggled. I got on top of her as we exchanged lustful stares and said:
"You will remember this day for the est of your life"
in my head i went "…I hope"
I bent over her kissing her again. I slipped my fingers under her shirt and slowly removed it revealing her lacy pink bra and a tight and toned stomach. Fuck…this girl had a body on her.
After removing her bra and tossing it away…for the first time saw her luscious breasts. Nice and round, handful with cute pink nipples. I pinned her down as our tongues engaged in a fierce battle. I moved down on her kissing her chin, her neck, moving down lower. Grabbing her soft breasts, staring in her eyes, I flicked her nipples with my tongue, slowly sucking on them, nibbling them…making them harder.
She moaned gently. I was dying to hear that from her….it was still unbelievable.
I licked my way across her body, from her nipples to her tight stomach to her belly button leaving a warm wet trail.
She anxiously looked at me. I took out my tongue and began to gently tongue fuck her belly button as my one hand slipped under her skirt and into her wet thong.
My fingers could feel her sweet smooth plush…she must have shaven recently. Her pussy was as smooth as silk.
I said:
"Looks like someone was anticipating this moment"
I winked and grinned naughtily.
As I resumed probing her naval, she replied:
"I could say the same"
I pushed my fingers in deeper.
God I can still clearly remember…her pussy was so fucking war,. I would feel the heat up to my wrist. So smooth, slippery and wet. She rolled her eyes back and dipped her head backwards letting out a sigh of passion. Her fingers were tugging and squeezing her nipples. I said:
"Amanda…"
I moved my fingers inside her…trying to spread them…she was tight as fuck….I slowly began to remove my fingers as she tried to focus on me.
"I have spent days and nights….thinking about you…thinking about how I would please you….now that this moment has come…now that you are witnessing my fantasy for real…"
I pulled out my soaked fingers showing them to her…bringing it closer to my nose…
"you will see how much i have wanted this…this nectar of yours"
I sensually and seductively began to run my tongue around my fingers savoring her taste…her wet juices lit up my senses. I sucked on my fingers thoroughly…not able to get enough of her nectar. She moaned very softly as she gazed at me in astonishment.
"I never imagined you like this"
She said excited as she saw me fulfilling my desires.
"This is just the beginning"
I slowly tore apart her skirt and bent down near her groin. I gripped her thong’s lace with my teeth, lifting her legs up i slowly peeled it off from her body.
 Smelling her wetness on the thong just drove me nuts. I threw the moist underwear away and right after I grabbed her legs and violently pulled her towards me. As her body dragged across the bed she pulled the sheets with her. Her smooth toned sexy legs were under my possession. I growled lowly gritting my teeth saying:
"Give me your pussy"
and i just dove straight between her legs which were resting on my shoulders. Her body was a bit lifted above the bed and her weight rested on her upper back as she saw me furiously and sincerely consumer her pussy with my mouth.
I slipped in my tongue in her cunt. moving it round and about, lapping up her juices, rubbing my teeth against her clit, breathing heavily, frantically munching my way deeper and deeper in her hot throbbing orifice. I was absolutely determined to shake up her body, rock her world and make her mine.
It is kind of hard to describe the drive that pushes a man to the limits of insanity when he gets what he has desired for so long, especially if she is his dream girl. She was mine now, my little blonde beauty, my would be anal whore.
She moaned and groaned loudly as she submitted herself to me and my strength, wriggling around on the sheets, biting her lips, breathing hard Playing with her nipples.
She tried reaching for her pussy, but i gave her the ‘leave your pussy alone stare’. She continued admiring her hungry muncher, seeing years and months of suppressed feelings being released on her cunt.
She moaned loudly “Fuck…god….eat that fucking pussy…oh fuck!"
I continued my tongues assault on her cunt. Her pussy was overflowing with wetness. I kept sucking in and swallowng her juices…I couldnt get enough. I wanted my blonde princess to cum…i wanted her to remember this forever…I then gently slapped her clit…Her entire body shook violently as she cried with pleasure:
"Fuck!!!"
I grinned while eating her and did it again….
"Oh fuck…fuck me!"
She yelled again. I began to rub her pussy furiously. Harder and faster. I was fully focused on her. Between my munching and breathing I managed to command her:
"Cum for me…mmm…cum hard my little slut….I need your cum…."
I pulled her closer to me sinking my tongue in deeper. I began to hum in her.
"Oh god!"
She exclaimed as she rolled back her eyes and and as her body went in an orgasmic seizure. Her entire skin rose up.
"I’m…cumming….god!"
She announced the secretion of her cum….my reward…But I wasn’t done yet.
 Her skin had begun to perspire. Her braided blonde hair were carelessly spread across the bed…If you were only there to see what i had seen.
"Fuck…..fuck!!! that was fucking amazing…"
I parted my lips with hers and said:
"Ha! you think I’m done with you?"
I pulled her up all the way getting up and making her sit on my shoulders. All those months of working out at the gym were paying off. I wanted to show her that my muscles knew no boundary when it came to pleasuring her. As she sat on my shoulder she giggled loudly unable to believe the position she was being eaten out in. I carried her to the wall and thrust her back against it which made her say:
"Fuck…god!"
As she was pinned against the wall…sitting on my shoulders…I gripped her clit with my lips and began to suck on it. Her body was shivering. She had her fingers running through my hair. She gripped it tightly and began to pull on it, riding my lips and mouth as she felt shocks after hocks hitting her. I inserted my fingers in her wet cum filled pussy and began to finger it…making her moan louder and deeper. I looked up at her…my blonde succubus, my angelic slut…letting her demon control her form and senses.
I had made her listen to this one song…the shortest distance between two points…by The Glitch Mob. That was her favorite song and I considered it to be unofficially our song. I sucked on her clit harder and while maintaining eye contact wit her I began to hum the song. She opened her eyes and looked down at me…easing her grip on my hair. Her eyes had begun to water a bit. She had gotten too emotional…and he gently held my face between her soft pink hands and kept staring at me. I can confidently say that was the first time is saw…"love" in her eyes for me. I kept humming the song for her and soon her breaths got heavy again…she was about to cum and i pulled out my fingers and slowly pushed one in her tight ass…..
"Fuck!!!!"
She screamed as she her cunt exploded in my mouth with a gush of juices and cum.
I had managed to make her lungs run dry…she was breathing frantically…her mind had been fucked…I wanted to eat her more…i was still craving her cum and juices…as i looked up at my sexy tired sleepy blonde…sucking out her cum dry…she looked back at me and said…
"Fuck me….please….now I need you in my ass"
I carried her with me and gently laid her glistening body on the bed. I began to take off my pants and got undressed. My cock…now rock hard flung out with full force. I was glad she had seen my cock before during that unfortunate event so there wasn’t any pressure….her eyes greedily gaze at my cock’s shimmering precum covered fat pink head.
I asked her:
"Where is the lube?"
She got on her fours, spread her pussy and said…
"There is plenty of it in here baby"
I climbed the bed on my knees and gripped my hard throbbing cock and began to tease her pink plush by swiping all the juices off her lips.
she moaned sensually:
"mmmm"
I pushed in my cock and for the first time I felt alive. Her tight cunt instantly sucked in my cock..I felt her wetness coat and cover my shaft and head. She turned back and said:
"I hope that’s all the lube you need"
and grinned naughtily. I wanted to fuck her pussy so badly. I asked her:
"Fuck I didn’t bring a condom"
She backed her warm pussy more into me said:
"All the more reason for you to fuck my ass"
I pulled out my cock..spanked her round tight firm ass. She moaned:
"fuck! harder!"
I spanked her ass again. She bent down and spread her cheeks for me. I lined my cock with her tight hole. I was really nervous…more than her…I didn’t want to hurt her…yet.
She turned back again and said:
"Take me…make me your anal slut…take my ass and make this the most memorable moment of our lives"
I took in a deep breath and pushed my pussy juice covered cock through her incredibly tight ass.
To be continued…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario